COMPANY BRIEF DESCRIPTION
ADI was established in 1993 in Riga as a Limited liability company. Its share capital is EUR 30 000,00. Legal address: 58A-2 Bauskas street, Riga, LV-1004.
Main business areas:
- production of the identification (ID) documents
- development, implementation and maintenance and support of the ID documents’ personalization system
- provide forgery prevention of the documents
- development, implementation, maintenance of electronic access control systems, electronic payments and other specific electronic systems
- development and implementation of data processing solution software
- IS maintenance and support
In 1999 ADI opens its subsidiary SIA ADI Kartes that initiates the production of plastic cards in Latvia. Since 2007 ADI Kartes as an independent subsidiary of ADI ensures full production and service cycle – from the design development, incorporation of anti-forgery elements and the visual or electronic personalization of documents to the delivery to consumer.
SIA ADI is more specialized in the development of ID documents or plastic card systems, development of users database managments software, and in implementation of such systems, as well as customer’s staff training for work with these databases.